More beautiful Lace Shawl patterns for sale on Knituition.com

Thursday, July 26, 2007

New Scarf

Not sure what to call this one. I can come up with ideas for patterns galore! Names can be tricky. ( Yeah it looks crooked..don't worry, I adjusted the comforter. Pinning with kids jumping around you can be a challenge.


It's double knitted with Buckingham from Plymouth in black.


Finally a clear photo! Here's a swatch. One done in single knit and the other doubled. Yes..this is my craft area. This is what I look at every morning that I wake up. You'd think that the cluttered wall of swatches and ideas would spark my creative juices. Actually it just makes me wish I had more time to work.

Oh yeah, by the way, I'm not sure if I told you this or not...but I am a HUGE Jim Henson fan! My favorite character of course is Kermit the Frog..I also like Gonzo. But, when I was little I would be plastered in front of the T.V. watching Fraggle Rock. I like the ol' superstitious Boober the most, but you HAVE to have Mookie the artist for some inspiration.

4 comments:

Knitted Gems said...

Goodness, this scarf is amazing! What a great design!

Vyvyan said...

My favorite Sesame Street character is Grover. Love those jiggly arms!

BTW, I hate naming things too.

Valerie said...

That is an awesome drawing! Bravo. I always loved Red. She was such an interesting character. That scarf is too beautiful. The black one reminds me of Halloween. =)

Batty said...

Beautiful scarf!

I used to watch the Fraggles obsessively. And that drawing is incredible, you are so talented.