More beautiful Lace Shawl patterns for sale on Knituition.com

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Now for some of my inspiration..

I thought that this picture was awesome! And I wanted to share it with you, but I realized that I don't really have any of my art up that can really show off my talent. So, I decided to go around taking pictures of some of my artwork and work in progress.

This one I love so much I hung it up in my living room. It's a portrait of my cat as Buddha. Thus called, Mikey Buddha. I think it's a great likeness.


A water Sylph . Sorry if the picture is a little dark.



A fairy. Yeah, I love fairies.


..And my favorite, the archangel Raphael.



Now for some knitting. I'm working on this cropped cardigan for Olivia. The design is my own so I'm working on the pattern as I'm knitting it. After it's done I'm going to work some embroidery on the left side. I'm hoping to have it done by this weekend, but I completely screwed up the left panel by misjudging the math. (Told you I wasn't that good at math...hence why I'm an artist.) So I had to rip it down to the armhole and try again. Oy!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Your artwork is absolutely beautiful! I love the fairies and the angel but my favorite is the Buddha Kitty. My cat Sigh looks like that only orange and not so jolly. -=giggle=-