More beautiful Lace Shawl patterns for sale on Knituition.com

Friday, July 20, 2007

Eye candy Friday!!!

Ok, yeah...I spoil my daughter. :D She's been wanting a puppy and well...so have I. I've looked and looked and couldn't find one that felt right, was the right size and well..was in my price range. (I don't know about you but I can't afford $1200 for a yorkie...no matter how cute they are.)Then I found this little guy. He's a pure bred rat terrier. Don't worry I'm not going to start walking him in a hip pouch right next to my water bottle, or even a dorky baby carrier...but I will be knitting him an adorable sweater. Maybe that's why I really wanted a dog?

Isn't he adorable! His name is London. In honor of my husbands' Grandma who was from England. She'd say in the most adorable of English accents.." I'm NOT a Limey...I'm a Londoner!"

8 comments:

Kirsten said...

Awwwwwwww!!!
Have fun with London! He's adorable!

sharon said...

you and vyvyan need to get together and talk dog. They are both really sweet

Valerie said...

Oh My God! What a cute puppy! I bet your daughter was bouncing off the walls when you got her!

Monika said...

Oh, a puppy! He's so cute! Have lots of fun with him!

Batty said...

Puppy! How cute!

Dipsy Doodle said...

My gosh, I can't believe the cuteness! Thanks for posting these adorable pics!

Dipsy D.
http://www.millharrow.com

Shannon said...

He's so cute! On a different matter, how much yardage would you recommend for your scarf?

Knitted Gems said...

He's a sweety alright! Have fun with him.