More beautiful Lace Shawl patterns for sale on Knituition.com

Monday, September 10, 2007

New Colors Have Arrived!

Here's some new Buckingham colors I got from Plymouth. The colors are gorgeous. I've honestly been waiting for a week to get these colors. I've literally had to chase the UPS guy around just to get my package though. Apparently the calling panel in the lobby of my apartment doesn't work so he decided to call me from the main office phone. I..being the irritable stay at home mom who doesn't like being disturbed with annoying anonymous callers during the day...thought that the number flashing on my caller I.D. was a telemarketer and picked up the phone and quickly hung up on him. So, he left a note to pick the package up at the office. Lo and Behold...it twas not there. Ugh. Did I feel like a boob. So, I had to wait until today to get it. (He actually skipped buzzing my apartment all together and just took it to the office.)



2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Those are really beautiful colors. Have fun designing with them.

Valerie said...

*Drool*